I want to share with you my travel skincare from my Cambodia/Korea trip last year. And although this was last year, most of my skincare routine has not changed.
I was packing for two different climates – (summer & winter) and thankfully my daily skincare items were mostly under the TSA 3-1-1 liquid requirement (3.4 oz or 100ml). I had to pack sample sizes of cleanser because I didn’t want to haul around a full size bottle.
What’s in my travel skincare bag:
- Bonajour’s Green Tea Water Bomb Moisturizing Cream ($15.90+/3.38oz on amazon). I’ve raved about this in my Skincare Must-haves post and I still use it today! I picked up two more tubes. (>_<) It works great for my combination skin and can be layered several times if needed.
- Espoir’s Water Splash Sun Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ ($16.48/50ml on ebay). First time mentioning this product but this is a non-greasy sun cream that brightens your complexion and works wonderfully under makeup.
- Manyo Factory’s Bifidalacto Complex ($32/1.76oz on Manyo Factory’s website). Another one of my favorites famous for being a dupe for Estée Lauder’s brown bottle (Advanced Night Repair).
- Le Mieux EGF-DNA Epidermal Growth Factor Serum ($85/1oz on Walmart.com). This product I got talked into buying (haha). It’s used for enhancing texture and radiance, ideal for use before and after laser treatments or micro-peels. I didn’t repurchase this bc of the price tag but I feel like it’s one of those products that you have to keep using to know if it did anything for you. I’ve also tried Klairs’ Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop ($30/0.67oz) which is also an EGF product but again, I didn’t see any immediate results. Not sure if it’s necessary to use an EGF product? What are your thoughts/experiences?
- CosRx’s One Step Pimple Clear Pads ($15.68/70ct). Haven’t mentioned these before but I’ve gone through 4-5 containers of these already. These are pre-soaked toner pads that balance your skin and the BHA works to reduce sebum. If you have acne-prone skin, these are a must try. I feel that they are gentle enough for everyday use and I get satisfied seeing some gunk come off my skin, even though I’ve already double cleansed!
I love using these for travel and got a travel case with one of my purchases in Korea but it is easy to put a few of these pads in a zip-lock bag, which is what I’ve done before!
I did my best to find the lowest price for each of these items on the internet! I was surprised that the number of Bonajour listings on both amazon and ebay increased since my last skincare post. The listing prices were reduced also (~$23 to $15.90) which makes me think that I prob won’t have to special order these through a friend anymore :)
What are your skincare favorites to travel with? I found it convenient that my skincare products were already mostly under 100ml so I had no issue just packing these up along with some other liquids: perfume, toothpaste, liquid foundation and my contact lens necessities.
Below are some photos from my travels: